Case study from hell – part 1

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Karen Karen 1 year ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rob
    rob
    Participant

since the San Diego seminar I’ve run about 5-10 different offers with 4-5 traffic sources. The geo’s I’ve run my campaigns include: USA, UK,UAE,Canada.

I’ve run CPA health products and CPI games.

My offers came from mobilemediahasoffers, rulead, globalwide media,clickdealer, getads,mpire,adscend

Profile photo of Tim
    Tim
    Participant

Any of them have a positive ROI?

Profile photo of rob
    rob
    Participant

None had any ROI.

Profile photo of Rob
    Rob
    Keymaster

Yeeeeee……. checking bid? Just low converstions? What seems to be the main sticking point?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Keymaster

May I ask what type of health product niche were you targeting? I’m interested in seeing your angles / LPs and content.
    Have you ever tried running on a Native Ad network for a few days?

Profile photo of rob
    rob
    Participant

I’m not running on native as network. I’m currently testing
    1. Direct linking
    2. CPM
    3. Cpc
    4. Banner
    5. Interstitial
    6. Pop

Since I have a problem with trusting others, I wish others would share and maybe show us some screenshots.

It seems like people are being so secretive about their methods for conversions.
    It’s been a couple weeks since this forum began and I’m one of the only ones to share.
    Get in touch with me privately or share here. But please be active.

Profile photo of rob
    rob
    Participant

The type of health care I’m running is for memory/brain supplements and erectile dysfunction supplements ED

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Keymaster

rob, funny you asked about sharing…because I do find that a lot of affiliates guard their traffic sources, networks, and strategies. The purpose of this forum is for everyone to share their knowledge and experiences.

As for me, I haven’t personally ran any health niche offers, but have been trained the best way of marketing to that niche. I’ve been wanting to target a similar niche for a while now, since I’ve built a subscriber email list for this niche.
    What I can do to help you is share with you my ‘look-a-like’ audiences for Facebook traffic, and maybe a few headlines I’ve come up with to use for FB and Native Ads. Once I find the right product to sell…most-likely through Nutryst since they have one of the best brain supplement offers I’ve seen, then I’ll share my case study here.

Currently, I’m running 2 new campaigns and will definitely share my results here soon!

Profile photo of Karen
    Karen
    Participant

If they are like me thay havent even started yet.  However I am just starting a PPV campaign but I am not sure if you think this is off topic.  I wanted something quick and easy to do whilst learning what to do next.  Happy to share my results if you think it is relevant.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.